Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Doing Hard Things, Sexual Godliness, and It Matters Whom You Marry


I found this site, The Christian Pundit, today. This is the first post, It Matters Whom You Marry, I read on the site and after I read it I wanted to see what else they had. I have been reading some of the material on there and wow...very inspiring! If you have a chance go check it out. It is very worth the time it takes to read some of their stuff. I was checking out their posts under the Marriage section and they have a lot of good posts. The ones I read were about sexual godliness in two parts. Here are parts one and two. I am so glad I found this site.

Another site that is worth checking out is The Rebelution and the guy's book Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris. I just finished this book and it was a great book to read and I recommend any teen (and adult) to read it. My cousin told me about it and had lent it to me. It made me see that we teens (as well as me) sometimes think oh we can't do this or we can't do that because we are to young or to small, or any other excuse we can think up. The hard things are different for each person but that is the neat thing because we are all different but yet we can work together and often our differences compliment each other. Not always but often they do :) I really appreciated the message these guys brought out in their book and would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment