Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

New Life



Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
-John 5:24


This past weekend we had communion at church and the weekend before that was Easter. Thinking about Easter and then having communion the Sunday after, really made me think a lot about what Christ did for me on the cross. But not only did He have to die, He also needed to rise again. By dying and rising again, He made new life and freedom from the bondage of sin a wonderful option for me! But before I can have access to new life and that freedom, I need to believe on Him and then follow His will for my life. The way may be tough and hard but the blessings and privileges far out way the trials

So my challenge to you is, are you choosing life? Are your following the pathway of Jesus? My hope is that you are because He is a wonderful Shepherd and He desires what is best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment